September 29, 2011
It’s been a rollercoaster of a week so thank goodness it’s Friday. I finally got a breather to add some updates from the week:
- Feist streams her new album, Metals, six days early to release date. This is going on my to-do list but check it out via CoS.
- Roger Waters joins the Foo on Fallon for Pink Floyd week…awesome. Watch it over at Stereogum.
- Progressive rock super hero band? I think, yes. Cedric from Mars Volta teams up with some pretty awesome and noteworthy people to form new band – Anywhere.
- Despite my utter distaste for Radiohead’s newest album, King of Limbs, and the constant remix hatin’ thereafter, their performance on the Colbert Report was quite awesome. I have a feeling Stephen Colbert’s sardonic wit contributed to my tolerance. Check it via CoS.
- Done Waiting exposes the lack of plan to release Blakroc 2. This was the biggest disappointment of the week. Apparently the trailer was an unauthorized leak and my dreams are crushed. So please disregard my earlier posts of excitement.
- And to brighten up that last point check out Duck Sauce’s hilarity at it’s best: